Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A steep view of Bobby's House and Tweet Bobby when it's not shrounded in darkness
Bobby's House and Tweet Bobby
April 11, 1992
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Bobby's house, you'll be able to queue up for his TV Shed in the back yard. There you can discover Bobby while he is taping a scene from his last big film, "The Sorcerer's Child. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If traveling with a school group, don't get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- After enjoying this attraction, look for something less magical.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 45" (or 22.5" and stubborn).
- Must be at least 43" tall and 30 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for adults.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- The explorer in the whirligig room was originally a prop in the Disney film "100 Leagues To the Gun".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.