Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bobby's House and Seat Bobby attraction during refurbishment
Bobby's House and Seat Bobby
March 27, 2004
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Bobby's house, you'll dicover his Studio Garage in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Bobby finishing re-animating a scene from his last big film, "The Band Coach. Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember to sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from water-soluable clothing, projectile-vomiting propensity, or tongue, finger, attention-span, skin, wrist, or nasal disorders, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains imaginary characters.
- No texting or churros allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.