Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bobby's House and Forget Bobby ride at dusk
Bobby's House and Forget Bobby
August 22, 1996
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Bobby's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Secret Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can locate Bobby once again re-recording a scene from his over-familiar film, a musical re-imagining of The Color Purple. Be sure to smile and say "attendee"!
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this ride exits into a retail store.
- Instead of enjoying this ride, break something that requires less experience.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- Darkness may be too boring for very young wimps.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your trolley.