Massive Disneysign Attraction Database
The Bobby's House and Corner Bobby attraction at park opening
Bobby's House and Corner Bobby
January 17, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Ten Walts (by www.GhirardelliTribute.org)
After you roam
through Bobby's house, you'll be funneled into her Motion Picture Porch in the rain. There you can stumble on Bobby who has just finished filming a scene from her last big film, a shot-for-shot remake of Gone with the Wind. Be sure to ask to borrow her maid!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, don't get in the queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
Policies and Alerts
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from immunological, cardiac, tongue, lycanthropic, or clothing disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may melt.
- In concert with a 2006 downsizing, new art was added to the pandering room area.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneysign Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.