Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bobby's House and Corner Bobby attraction at dusk
Bobby's House and Corner Bobby
July 20, 1990
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Bobby's house, you'll come across his Secret Greenhouse in the back yard. There you can be ushered into the presence of Bobby while he is re-taping a scene from his most famous film, "The Band Skeleton. Be sure to run away screaming!
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, ride this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed interaction place.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from August 16 to September 8.
- Tweedledee originally intended for this attraction to have live chickens.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.