Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bobby's House and Corner Bobby attraction, August 23, 1967, 6:06 a.m.
Bobby's House and Corner Bobby
December 2, 1963
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Bobby's house, you'll be funneled into her Film Conservatory in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Bobby while she is filming a scene from her most famous film, "The Sorcerer's Snowman. Be sure to get her autograph!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction when their friends are looking.
- After going on this attraction, experience something less demanding.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland sponsors will want to forget about this attraction half an hour prior to park closing.
- You must be at least as high as your companions to avoid a convenience fee.
- Waiting may occur.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $475 billion to rebuild (in yesterday's dollars).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.