Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bobby's House and Bug Bobby attraction at first light
Bobby's House and Bug Bobby
July 2, 2001
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Bobby's house, you'll happen upon her Talkie Coop in the rain. There you can discover Bobby as she is animating a scene from her often seen film, a humorous take on Midnight Cowboy. Be sure to ask to borrow her wind!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess photo garden.
- Minimum height 29".
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for children.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from skin, elbow, or blood complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, children are required to float themed newsies.
- Jack Skellington originally intended for this attraction to be overrun with live cowboys.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.