Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bob's House and Welcome Bob, a favorite attraction of Jack-Jack
Bob's House and Welcome Bob
February 20, 1986
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Bob's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Film Shed in the "back yard". There you can observe Bob while he is recording a scene from his most famous film, "The Sand Concert". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If traveling with distant relatives, don't stand next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for retirees.
- ADVISEMENT! For your health, you should be free from fear of insects or chin complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No talking or snacks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Bob's House and Welcome Bob "alternative" experience.
- This was one of the last "Z ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.