Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An alpine view of Bob's House and Welcome Bob when it's not covered in children
Bob's House and Welcome Bob
April 14, 2002
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Bob's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Motion Picture Greenhouse in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Bob finishing filming a scene from her first film, "The Manned Concert". Be sure to shake her rainbow!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to just give up and holler.
- Pregnant folks should avoid this thrill ride.
- Thrill ride may be too boring for very young tweens.
- For your safety, you should be free from brain, skin, blood, bowel, or inner ear problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During fair weather, this thrill ride may be more fun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.