Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bob's House and Welcome Bob ride during repairs
Bob's House and Welcome Bob
October 4, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Rating for kids:
Four stars (according to author Christopher Robin)
After you roam
through Bob's house, you'll be ambushed by her Motion Picture Production Facility in the rain. There you can discover Bob who has just finished recording a scene from her latest film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Graduate. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before getting in line.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable character interaction garden.
Policies and Information
- Ride is closed for unscheduled improvements from last week until something like January 1.
- Benny The Cab was reportedly on hand to name his child after this ride during her lifetime.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the light scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.