Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A windswept view of Bob's House and Vault Bob when it's not inundated in darkness
Bob's House and Vault Bob
June 25, 2004
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Bob's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to her Talkie Barn in the "back yard". There you can discover Bob repeatedly taping a scene from her last big film, a musical re-imagining of Lost Horizon. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the nearby themed autograph garden.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Contains holographic signage that may panic service animals.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, participants are required to sense pirate specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your treasure.