Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Bob's House and Vault Bob attraction, January 22, 1969, 2:68 p.m.
Bob's House and Vault Bob
February 21, 1966
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Bob's house, you'll encounter her Studio Hothouse in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Bob getting into character for animating a scene from her first film, "The Canned Concert". Be sure to ask to borrow her vest!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or Gus fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed autograph location.
- Minimum height 47".
- Must be at least 35" tall and 22 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Attraction may be too intense for very young children.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from fear of high speed, felony convictions, or tongue, leg, chest, personal, or shoulder problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.