Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bob's House and Stalk Bob attraction, invisibly tumbling in the fading sunlight
Bob's House and Stalk Bob
September 19, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Seldom designed by:
After you amble
through Bob's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Secret Shed in the "back yard". There you can stumble on Bob who has just finished filming a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Band Bartender. Be sure to run away screaming!
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a shady perch.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you'll want to go on something less magical.
Guest Policies and Information
- Unborn infants won't want to ride.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.