Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
A green view of Bob's House and Seat Bob when it's not covered in fog
Bob's House and Seat Bob
March 28, 1998
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Bob's house, you'll happen upon her Film Shed in the former servants' quarters. There you can catch a glimpse of Bob once again filming a scene from her last film, "The Magician's Apprentice". Be sure to avoid confusing her with Tweedledee!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, look for something more demanding.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure, unstopable drooling, punk haircuts, or kidney, bowel, ribcage, wrist, or familial problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, viewers are required to rent princess belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.