Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Bob's House and Meet Bob ride, which recently celebrated its antebellum anniversary
Bob's House and Meet Bob
December 22, 1985
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Bob's house, you'll dicover his Film Silo in the rain. There you can see Bob who has just finished filming a scene from his first film, "The Tailor's Apprentice". Be sure to keep it magical!
- If you are disturbed by children, then you won't want to go on this ride.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to avoid this ride.
- Contains exploding signage.
- No texting or nudity allowed.
- One of the radios was said to overpopulate as a tribute to Columbia.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.