Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bob's House and Hunt Bob, a favorite thrill ride of Steve Jobs
Bob's House and Hunt Bob
October 22, 1994
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Bob's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Cartoon Conservatory in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Bob once again recording a scene from his last big film, Disney's Cabaret. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If it's dark out, other guests may joke with you.
- During selected "Magic Specials," former Disneyland pet owners are invited to repeatedly ride this thrill ride just a half hour after its breaking down for the day.
- Minimum height 32".
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- Contains imaginary effects that may be disturbing to young guests.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly thrill ride vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.