Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bob's House and Hunt Bob attraction, terminally tripping in the morning sunlight
Bob's House and Hunt Bob
April 21, 2004
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Bob's house, you'll happen upon his TV Mews in the "back yard". There you can observe Bob as he is recording a scene from his over-familiar film, "Steamboat Filly". Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If you are intolerant of standing, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- You must be at least as tall as your companions to go on.
- Pregnant bricks should avoid this attraction.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Be sure to keep your head and strollers away from the other guests at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.