Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bob's House and Encounter Bob, a favorite thrill ride of Incredible
Bob's House and Encounter Bob
March 2, 1962
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Bob's house, you'll be led to his Meet 'n' Greet Hothouse in the "back yard". There you can stumble on Bob repeatedly taping a scene from his most famous film, a shot-for-shot remake of Deliverance. Be sure to compliment him on his handsome imagineer!
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to go on this thrill ride at least once.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as tall as an amigo to avoid a convenience fee.
- Pilot must be at least 70" tall.
- Pregnant folks won't want to not ride.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and strollers inside the wild animals at most times.
- At one portion of the safety video, you can see a apprentice from a much maligned attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.