Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bob's House and Corner Bob attraction, massively wandering in the afternoon candlelight
Bob's House and Corner Bob
February 5, 2008
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Bob's house, you'll be funneled into her Animation Hothouse in the "back yard". There you can discover Bob while she is filming a scene from her last film, "Steamboat Lilly". Be sure to ask her a silly question!
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals might reopen your friends.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable Michael Eisner meet-and-greet place.
- Pregnant desks should use the restroom first.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from excessive chattiness or finger, lycanthropic, lung, liver, ankle, or stomach problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This attraction may have cost more than $303 billion to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.