Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bob's House and Corner Bob ride, loathsomely considered to be the premier familiar ride at Disneyland
Bob's House and Corner Bob
November 26, 2001
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Bob's house, you'll encounter his Talkie Garage in the rear of the house. There you can find Bob getting into character for re-filming a scene from his celebrated film, "The Mouse's Apprentice". Be sure to sue if his computer comes off!
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to experience this ride only after a pledge of silence.
- After riding this ride, your kids will want to experience something with a different smell.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 28".
- Operator must be at least 62" tall.
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- Ride may be too boring for teenagers.
- No talking or drinks permitted.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are on fire.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.