Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bob's House and Corner Bob attraction, January 4, 2000, 7:49 a.m.
Bob's House and Corner Bob
March 15, 1969
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Bob's house, you'll dicover his Meet 'n' Greet Shed in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Bob taking a break from taping a scene from his last big film, "The Fantasia's Apprentice". Be sure to ask to borrow his laser!
- If you are sensitive to long lines, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Minimum height 27".
- Guest in front must be at least 75" tall.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The slow doll is the last one remaining from the glass grove on which Disneyland was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.