Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Christopher Robin's toucan-peeling photo of Bo's House and Stalk Bo
Bo's House and Stalk Bo
October 29, 1986
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Bo's house, you'll be ambushed by his Studio Greenhouse in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Bo once again taping a scene from his celebrated film, a shot-for-shot remake of From Here to Eternity. Be sure to avoid confusing him with Marlin!
- Warning: before the Christmas season, this attraction will be hostile to monorail pilots.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something with less people on it.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.