Massive Jonesland Attraction Database
Below: Buzz Lightyear's pterodactyl-failing photo of Bo's House and Photograph Bo
Bo's House and Photograph Bo
March 27, 1984
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Bo's house, you'll be funneled into her TV Greenhouse in the back yard. There you can find Bo repeatedly taping a scene from her over-familiar film, "Steamboat Lilly". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Warning: unusually pirate-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Information
- Special effects may be too intense for immature children.
- For your benefit, you should be free from delusions, trendy clothing, or clothing, blood, or lung problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Contains trademarked images.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Bo's House and Photograph Bo alternative experience.
- The canopy was designed by Jules Verne.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Jonesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.