Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A jolly view of Bo's House and Pester Bo when it's inundated in darkness
Bo's House and Pester Bo
December 31, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Ten mouse ears (by www.DisneyScandinavian.com)
After you roam
through Bo's house, you'll be led to her TV Conservatory in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Bo who has just finished taping a scene from her celebrated film, a shot-for-shot remake of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. Be sure to play along as if she's real!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to avoid this ride.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- During particularly intense hail, this ride may smell funny.
- Because this is a stationery ride, guests are required to purchase custom harnesses.
- On its second day after opening, the Bo's House and Pester Bo adventurously fell over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.