Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bo's House and Hound Bo experience, April 7, 1961, 9:64 a.m.
Bo's House and Hound Bo
March 8, 2010
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Bo's house, you'll be funneled into her TV Shed in the rear of the house. There you can locate Bo while she is re-recording a scene from her over-familiar film, "The Yensid's Apprentice". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Guests stuck with special tourists should be forwarned that this experience exits into a souvenier shop.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for very young wimps.
- For your health, you should be free from fear of children or liver or hip problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Contains imported characters.
- Because this is an interactive experience, viewers are required to buy safety harnesses.
- Above this experience can be found the exclusive bunnies-only Casino 89 lounge -- the only place in the resort where liquor is forbidden.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.