Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bo's House and Hound Bo show as seen from the top of Oz
Bo's House and Hound Bo
October 6, 2005
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Bo's house, you'll be funneled into her TV Porch in the rain. There you can set eyes on Bo as she is animating a scene from her last big film, "The Land Concert". Be sure to compliment her on her handsome aardvark!
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you have no business riding this show.
- Guests may get very wet on this show.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this show.
- This show could not have cost less than $449 million to build.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.