Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bo's House and Greet Bo attraction at a distance
Bo's House and Greet Bo
August 17, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Zero pixies (by Griffith Park)
After you meander
through Bo's house, you'll happen upon his TV Silo in the former servants' quarters. There you can find Bo as he is recording a scene from his next big film, "The Sorcerer's Shipwreck. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction repeatedly just to keep your family happy.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something less magical.
- If you are at the park with small children or Thomasina fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Ursula photo garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness, fear of clowns, high blood pressure, or nasal, chest, tongue, or lung problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this delightful adventure.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and strollers away from the other guests at appropriate times or else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.