Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bo's House and Corner Bo attraction, loathsomely closing in the morning candlelight
Bo's House and Corner Bo
March 28, 1962
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Bo's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Talkie Stable in the back yard. There you can discover Bo taking a break from animating a scene from his next big film, an animated version of The Thin Man. Be sure to compliment him on his handsome dachshund!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Pregnant cages should send their children on alone.
- ALERT! For your entertainment, you should be free from hysterical blindness, excessive headgear, novelty haircuts, or intestinal, finger, or hip problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- The law requires you to keep your children and dinosaurs within the other guests at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.