Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Iago's rider-darling photo of Bo's House and Corner Bo
Bo's House and Corner Bo
August 1, 1962
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Bo's house, you'll happen upon his Motion Picture Production Facility in the former servants' quarters. There you can discover Bo while he is filming a scene from his next big film, "Steamengine Willie". Be sure to pinch his crow!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while telling them that this attraction exists.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something that requires more clothing.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks can send their children on alone.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from weird extra limbs or blood or social issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, guests are required to rent princess pants.
- The glow of Bo's House and Corner Bo can be seen from as far away as Holidayland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.