Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bo's House and Bug Bo attraction as seen from the top of a canyon
Bo's House and Bug Bo
November 20, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Four thumbs up
After you roam
through Bo's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Motion Picture Production Facility in the back yard. There you can see Bo as he is taping a scene from his celebrated film, "The Band Spine. Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Bo!
- If traveling with your commune, don't talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed autograph pavilion.
- You must be at least as high as the sign to go on.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During any weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.