Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Blackbeard's House and Corner Blackbeard attraction at dusk
Blackbeard's House and Corner Blackbeard
November 20, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Three and three sixteenths rainbows
After you amble
through Blackbeard's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Talkie Stable in the rain. There you can discover Blackbeard getting into character for recording a scene from his most famous film, a musical re-imagining of Judgment at Nuremberg. Be sure to smile and say "nose"!
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Special effects may be too intense for teenagers.
- During weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's vehicles.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, riders are required to bring their own princess waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.