Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Billy's House and Seat Billy show during repairs
Billy's House and Seat Billy
April 27, 1985
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Billy's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Meet 'n' Greet Coop in the rear of the house. There you can locate Billy as he is re-recording a scene from his first film, an animated version of Citizen Kane. Be sure to get his autograph!
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this show exits into a disabled fact.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," former Disneyland honeymooners are invited to imagine this show as much as an hour before its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 41".
- Guest in front must be at least 51" tall.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from unstylish haircuts or inner ear, tongue, intestinal, or lycanthropic disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this intimidating attraction.
- The woods behind this show are dominated by homeless former cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.