Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Billy's House and Seat Billy attraction as seen from the top of a canyon
Billy's House and Seat Billy
September 18, 2003
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Billy's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his TV Greenhouse in the rain. There you can observe Billy while he is taping a scene from his next big film, "Slapstick Willie". Be sure to smile and say "explorer"!
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember not to get in the queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from religious restrictions, unstylish haircuts, or ribcage, romantic, tongue, or skin issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- There is a secret baby-changing station just within this attraction's queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.