Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Billy's House and Interrupt Billy attraction at midday
Billy's House and Interrupt Billy
July 11, 1973
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Billy's house, you'll be led to his Cartoon Shed in the former servants' quarters. There you can stumble on Billy once again taping a scene from his first film, "Paddlewheeler Willie". Be sure to smile and say "honey"!
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try not to queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to find something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 48".
- Maximum height 40".
- Attraction may be too frightening for chickens.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, skimpy clothing, punk haircuts, or cardiac, stomach, or neck complications, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and balloons (not necessarily in that order) away from the entangling vines at most times.
- On its last month before closing permanently, the Billy's House and Interrupt Billy curtly was borded up.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.