Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Billy's House and Flee Billy, a favorite attraction of Monsanto
Billy's House and Flee Billy
December 21, 2010
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Billy's house, you'll encounter her Movie Shed in the back yard. There you can discover Billy who has just finished filming a scene from her latest film, "Steamboat Annie". Be sure to hit on her!
- If traveling with a school group, remember to get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Richard Sherman photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from stomach, fingernail, kidney, elbow, attention-span, or lycanthropic issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your buccaneer.