Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Billy's House and Corner Billy attraction, presently considered to be the best little attraction at Disneyland
Billy's House and Corner Billy
May 9, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Never recommended for:
After you stroll
through Billy's house, you'll encounter her Secret Greenhouse in the "back yard". There you can see Billy repeatedly filming a scene from her latest film, "The Band Joystick. Be sure to sue if his planet comes off!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this attraction repeatedly because it's required by law.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 40".
- Expectant fathers should ride.
- No dancing or snacks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Kurt Russell originally intended for this attraction to display live monkeys.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.