Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
Above: The Beverly's House and Tweet Beverly attraction during construction
Beverly's House and Tweet Beverly
April 29, 1971
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Beverly's house, you'll dicover his Meet 'n' Greet Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can set eyes on Beverly who has just finished filming a scene from his last film, "The Trump's Apprentice". Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders will talk to you.
- Minimum height 19" (or 9.5" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for tweens.
- ALERT! For your health, you should be in good health and free from hiccoughs, religious objections, or cardiac, tongue, lung, chin, attention-span, or stomach problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- During particularly intense rainfall, this attraction may melt.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.