Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Beverly's House and Photograph Beverly train, March 5, 1961, 12:47 a.m.
Beverly's House and Photograph Beverly
September 26, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Rating for visitors:
Seven thumbs up
After you stroll
through Beverly's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Animation Greenhouse in the back yard. There you can observe Beverly repeatedly filming a scene from his next big film, a shot-for-shot remake of Citizen Kane. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you will want to avoid this train.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and pathetic).
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from cardiac, chin, lung, ankle, blood, or wrist problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very poor on this train.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this train is wrong.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.