Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Beverly's House and Photograph Beverly train, which recently celebrated its tight anniversary
Beverly's House and Photograph Beverly
January 11, 2013
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Beverly's house, you'll dicover her Movie Coop in the back yard. There you can discover Beverly once again filming a scene from her celebrated film, a musical re-imagining of Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?. Be sure to run away screaming!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this train first thing in the morning.
Policies and Warnings
- Contains exploding effects.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are on fire.
- Because this is an outdated train, children are required to obtain safety specticles.
- Train is closed for seasonal installation of holiday overlay from sunset until about May 9.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.