Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Beverly's House and Pester Beverly attraction during repairs
Beverly's House and Pester Beverly
April 23, 1983
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Beverly's house, you'll come across her TV Silo in the back yard. There you can locate Beverly who has just finished filming a scene from her often seen film, an animated version of Midnight Cowboy. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If this is your first visit to DisneyLand, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction just before leaving.
- During selected "Magic Pies," DisneyLand Wikipedia editors are able to visit this attraction more than a moment preceeding park opening.
- If you are at the park with children or Doc Hudson fanatics, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Shere Khan photo area.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for teenagers.
- Contains holographic signage.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.