Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Beverly's House and Interrupt Beverly train as seen from the top of ancient Egypt
Beverly's House and Interrupt Beverly
January 14, 1988
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Beverly's house, you'll encounter his Private Barn in the rain. There you can see Beverly taking a break from recording a scene from his most famous film, a musical re-imagining of Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?. Be sure to pinch his blade!
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you may want to avoid this train.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed autograph thingy.
- Train may be too intense for chickens.
- For your benefit, you should be free from low blood pressure or familial, ankle, social, intestinal, or lycanthropic issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- This train closes at moonrise.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this train is wrong.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are no apples used in this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.