Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Beverly's House and Interrupt Beverly attraction at dusk
Beverly's House and Interrupt Beverly
June 23, 1972
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Beverly's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Meet 'n' Greet Production Facility in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Beverly as he is filming a scene from his celebrated film, a shot-for-shot remake of The French Connection. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- During selected "Magic Areas," Disneyland celebrities may be able to get stuck on this attraction more than a quarter hour prior to its breaking down for the day.
Policies and Notices
- For your health, you should be free from religious objections or lycanthropic disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains strobe-light effects that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- The glow of Beverly's House and Interrupt Beverly can be seen from as far away as the horizon.
- Be sure to look for a manic Michael Eisner when you leave the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.