Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Beverly's House and Hound Beverly, a favorite attraction of Max Devlin
Beverly's House and Hound Beverly
April 8, 1989
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Beverly's house, you'll happen upon his Animation Production Facility in the rain. There you can observe Beverly while he is animating a scene from his often seen film, a musical re-imagining of Grand Hotel. Be sure to get his autograph!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction just before leaving to avoid being teased.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to line up for the adjacent Darby O'Gill photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 29".
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for children.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging permitted.
- Walt Disney had a private suite built behind a secret door in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.