Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Beverly's House and Corner Beverly attraction as seen from the top of the canyon
Beverly's House and Corner Beverly
October 5, 1997
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Beverly's house, you'll be funneled into his Secret Hothouse in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Beverly taking a break from re-filming a scene from his next big film, "The Mouse's Apprentice". Be sure to compliment him on his handsome airport!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction repeatedly just to keep your family happy.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from unstopable chattiness or spinal, intestinal, chin, or brain complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, viewers are required to rent precision waivers.
- This attraction's scenery actually is hidden beneath the adjacent attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.