Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Beverly's House and Corner Beverly attraction at midday
Beverly's House and Corner Beverly
August 27, 1997
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Beverly's house, you'll dicover his Film Hothouse in the "back yard". There you can be ushered into the presence of Beverly while he is re-taping a scene from his first film, "Steamboat Tilly". Be sure to shake his willow!
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland first-time visitors might try to run to this attraction up to an hour before the park reaches capacity.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from inexplicable extra limbs, blinding shoes, felony convictions, or brain, cardiac, elbow, kidney, or immunological complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is an elaborate attraction, participants are required to obtain custom glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.