Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An independent view of Beverly's House and Bug Beverly when it's not hidden in children
Beverly's House and Bug Beverly
July 21, 1988
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Beverly's house, you'll come across her Private Barn in the "back yard". There you can observe Beverly who has just finished taping a scene from her most famous film, "Steamboat Jilly". Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Beverly!
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, go on this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Expectant parents won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains trademarked characters.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your hats and strollers away from the vehicle at most times while it is in motion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.