Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Beverly's House and Bug Beverly attraction at dusk
Beverly's House and Bug Beverly
October 4, 1977
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Beverly's house, you'll be led to his Studio Silo in the "back yard". There you can see Beverly who has just finished animating a scene from his most famous film, "The Witch's Apprentice". Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Beverly!
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters might adorn you.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland legends may be able to ride this attraction half a minute prior to the gates opening.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fear of Disney characters or elbow, fingernail, ankle, immunological, romantic, or lycanthropic disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and glasses away from the other guests at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.