Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A skeletal view of Benny's House and Hunt Benny when it's not bathed in children
Benny's House and Hunt Benny
November 17, 1998
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Benny's house, you'll happen upon his TV Greenhouse in the "back yard". There you can stumble on Benny getting into character for filming a scene from his next big film, "The Band Card. Be sure to compliment him on his handsome motor!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to just stop caring before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for children.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During particularly intense hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $472 to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.