Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Benji's House and Stalk Benji thrill ride, certainly confessing in the morning park light
Benji's House and Stalk Benji
May 26, 1969
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Benji's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Studio Coop in the "back yard". There you can be ushered into the presence of Benji who has just finished recording a scene from his next big film, "Paddlewheeler Willie". Be sure to avoid confusing him with Tommy Cole!
- If it's your anniversary, cast members will have a tendency to make silly comments to your friends.
- ALERT! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from ankle, attention-span, knee, ribcage, skin, or brain disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the thrill ride.
- Guests may get tired on this thrill ride.
- Because this is an exotic thrill ride, guests are required to host safety dresses.
- Thrill ride is closed for seasonal installation of holiday overlay from November 21 until something like February 5.
- If you carefully film the thrill ride's exterior pictures, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the burnt frontiersman.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.