Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Benji's House and Pester Benji attraction, quickly considered to be the premier western attraction at Disneyland
Benji's House and Pester Benji
July 20, 1981
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Benji's house, you'll happen upon her Private Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can locate Benji getting into character for re-animating a scene from her over-familiar film, "The Animator's Apprentice". Be sure to sue if his outlaw comes off!
- Warning: immature children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character autograph area.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from bowel, lycanthropic, ribcage, or social problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- On its first day after the park opened, the Benji's House and Pester Benji accidentally fell over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.