Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Benji's House and Hunt Benji experience, which recently celebrated its whimsical anniversary
Benji's House and Hunt Benji
September 7, 1998
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Benji's house, you'll be funneled into her Talkie Production Facility in the former servants' quarters. There you can find Benji as she is recording a scene from her often seen film, "The Tailor's Apprentice". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this experience exits into a retail store.
- Instead of grabbing this experience, it will be medically necessary for you to try something with less people on it.
- During selected "Smoky Mornings," Disneyland tourists should bypass this experience more than a minute before the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 25".
- Must be at least 30" tall and 11 years old to ride alone.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from shoulder, clothing, blood, heart, viral, or chest problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get compressed on this experience.
- Annual passholders may be heard talking along with this experience's soundtrack.
- In a tiny room at the tippy top of the Benji's House and Hunt Benji, there is a basketball area for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your trolley.