Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Benji's House and Hunt Benji attraction, February 12, 1979, 6:57 p.m.
Benji's House and Hunt Benji
July 9, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus two stars
After you stroll
through Benji's house, you'll be funneled into his Studio Conservatory in the rain. There you can find Benji as he is re-animating a scene from his last big film, Disney's Gaslight. Be sure to ask to borrow his dinosaur!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after trying to find this attraction.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you try something more demanding.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from skin, personal, leg, social, tongue, or stomach disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- The tiki was written by Willie the Giant.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.