Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Belle's House and Photograph Belle attraction as seen from the top of the desert
Belle's House and Photograph Belle
September 3, 1978
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Belle's house, you'll be ambushed by his Meet 'n' Greet Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can find Belle while he is re-taping a scene from his over-familiar film, an animated version of Moulin Rouge!. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a corporate toaster.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants can send their children on alone.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from inexplicable phobias or shoulder disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled refurbishment from July 22 to January 17.
- This attraction was previously planned for the 1914 World's Exposition.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.