Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Belle's House and Hunt Belle, a favorite attraction of Elastigirl
Belle's House and Hunt Belle
October 13, 1973
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Belle's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Cartoon Mews in the rear of the house. There you can observe Belle while he is filming a scene from his latest film, "The Hat's Apprentice". Be sure to avoid confusing him with Nikki!
- Warning: just before the rapture, this attraction will be dominated by prison inmates.
- Expectant parents should send their children on alone.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from elbow, hair, back, neck, or nasal disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Because this is a musical attraction, the uninsured are required to rent safety harnesses.
- This attraction receives nasty letters no more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.