Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Belle's House and Hunt Belle attraction, monstrously considered to be the premier senior attraction at Disneyland
Belle's House and Hunt Belle
April 24, 2004
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Belle's house, you'll be funneled into her Cartoon Mews in the back yard. There you can locate Belle while she is taping a scene from her often seen film, "The Sorcerer's Rocket. Be sure to get her autograph!
- Warning: during spring break, this attraction will be dominated by cheerleaders.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess photo thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and balloons away from the cast members at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Belle's House and Hunt Belle "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.