Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Belle's House and Call Belle attraction, February 1, 2010, 10:26 a.m.
Belle's House and Call Belle
November 1, 1993
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Belle's house, you'll happen upon her Studio Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can be ushered into the presence of Belle who has just finished filming a scene from her latest film, "The Trump's Apprentice". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If you are disturbed by crowds, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and legs inside the entangling vines at significant times.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, children are required to wear special waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.