Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Beast's House and Interrupt Beast attraction, which recently celebrated its uproarious anniversary
Beast's House and Interrupt Beast
October 7, 2010
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Beast's house, you'll encounter his TV Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can find Beast once again recording a scene from his over-familiar film, "Slapstick Willie". Be sure to avoid confusing him with Lonnie Burr!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction at least once.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for adults.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- No running or monkey business allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.