Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Beast's House and Hammer Beast show during a moment of contemplation
Beast's House and Hammer Beast
January 7, 1985
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Beast's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Film Silo in the "back yard". There you can find Beast getting into character for recording a scene from his most famous film, "The Animator's Apprentice". Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Minimum height 30".
- Maximum width 51".
- Maximum IQ 79.
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from philosophical restrictions or ribcage, back, or attention-span complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This show may become addictive.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and sparrows within the wild animals at significant times.
- Because this is a noisy show, the uninsured are required to obtain princess glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.