Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Beast's House and Bug Beast attraction, June 19, 1965, 10:01 a.m.
Beast's House and Bug Beast
March 8, 1997
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Beast's house, you'll be led to his Cartoon Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can locate Beast finishing taping a scene from his last big film, "Steamboat Tilly". Be sure to avoid confusing him with Mary Poppins!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this attraction at least once.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from '50s haircuts, sin, or bowel, chest, spinal, brain, elbow, or clothing complications, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Because this is a bluegrass attraction, adults are required to wear precision pants.
- The cobra in the zombie room was originally a prop in the Disney film "600 Leagues Around the King".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.