Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A fast view of Barbie's House and Hunt Barbie when it's not shrounded in fog
Barbie's House and Hunt Barbie
October 3, 2003
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Barbie's house, you'll be led to his Motion Picture Mews in the former servants' quarters. There you can find Barbie once again filming a scene from his latest film, "Slapstick Willie". Be sure to run away screaming!
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to queue up for this attraction in the afternoon.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more demanding.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable themed autograph garden.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.