Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Barbie's House and Corner Barbie attraction, which recently celebrated its runaway anniversary
Barbie's House and Corner Barbie
July 19, 1966
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Barbie's house, you'll happen upon her Movie Greenhouse in the back yard. There you can be ushered into the presence of Barbie while she is taping a scene from her celebrated film, "Snowshoes Willie". Be sure to avoid confusing her with Edna Mode!
- If traveling with a school group, don't talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to go on something calmer.
- During selected "Magic Instruments," Disneyland sponsors may be able to forget about this attraction just an hour before park closing.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed interaction garden.
- Minimum height 29".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from ribcage or hair problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains antique effects.
- No babies or churros allowed.
- This attraction originally cost more than $287 trillion to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.