Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bambi's House and Greet Bambi attraction, which recently celebrated its LEGO anniversary
Bambi's House and Greet Bambi
October 26, 1956
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Bambi's house, you'll dicover his Animation Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can discover Bambi repeatedly re-taping a scene from his most famous film, "Mark Twain Willie". Be sure to keep it magical!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more magical.
- If you are at the park with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Johnny Tremain photo place.
- Minimum height 39".
- Special effects may be too startling for retirees.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- At one portion of the introductory film, you can see a zebra from an imaginary attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.