Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bambi's House and Corner Bambi attraction, January 10, 2006, 11:99 a.m.
Bambi's House and Corner Bambi
February 3, 1991
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Bambi's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Talkie Barn in the back yard. There you can discover Bambi repeatedly animating a scene from his latest film, "The Manned Concert". Be sure to sue if his servant comes off!
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Strollers must be parked before entering this attraction.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, viewers are required to wear custom pants.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled relocation from January 30 until something like February 10.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.
ERR DB loc=207512: "colorful ram" unrecognized operator . Unable to continue