Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bambi's House and Corner Bambi attraction at dusk
Bambi's House and Corner Bambi
December 19, 2011
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Bambi's house, you'll be funneled into his Animation Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can see Bambi taking a break from re-recording a scene from his most famous film, a musical re-imagining of Patton. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- Warning: particularly small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Expectant parents should run away.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed relatives or immunological, lung, brain, or liver issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No shoplifting or dawdling permitted.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.