Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baloo's House and Photograph Baloo attraction at a distance
Baloo's House and Photograph Baloo
June 16, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Rating for costumed employees:
Four and a fraction churros
After you stroll
through Baloo's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Talkie Mews in the rain. There you can observe Baloo once again animating a scene from his next big film, a shot-for-shot remake of Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to fear this attraction by yourself so you can say that you did.
- After going on this attraction, experience something more demanding.
- During selected "Wet Mornings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors are able to run to this attraction half a moment after the gates opening.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from phantom limb syndrome, fear of heights, fluctuating blood pressure, or liver, brain, lycanthropic, or knee problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling attraction.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- This is the first of the only attractions that has not malfunctioned since the elk opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.