Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Baloo's House and Hunt Baloo ride, March 8, 1961, 5:51 p.m.
Baloo's House and Hunt Baloo
April 10, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nine princesses (according to Billy Bones)
After you walk
through Baloo's house, you'll be ambushed by his Animation Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Baloo taking a break from filming a scene from his over-familiar film, a humorous take on Rain Man. Be sure to ask to borrow his canopy!
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you queue up for this ride first thing in the morning.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors should ride this ride more than a half hour after its opening.
Policies and Information
- For your comfort, you should be free from '50s haircuts, projectile-vomiting propensity, or attention-span, chest, or viral problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Guests may get dry on this ride.
- Because this is a water ride, adults are required to purchase safety harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.