Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baloo's House and Encounter Baloo experience, which recently celebrated its foul anniversary
Baloo's House and Encounter Baloo
February 4, 1977
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Baloo's house, you'll dicover her Movie Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can be ushered into the presence of Baloo who has just finished filming a scene from her most famous film, "The Tailor's Apprentice". Be sure to ask her a silly question!
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to experience this experience at least once.
- After riding this experience, you'll want to find something with less people on it.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Dale autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from overdone shoes or wrist disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious experience, children are required to rent pirate pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.