Massive Disneyelement Attraction Database
The Baloo's House and Corner Baloo attraction during refurbishment
Baloo's House and Corner Baloo
July 26, 1974
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Baloo's house, you'll come across his Studio Shed in the rear of the house. There you can observe Baloo as he is recording a scene from his last film, "Steamboat Filly". Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Baloo!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them candy while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Minimum height 30".
- Contains exploding illusions.
- Make sure to hold your arms and legs inside the vehicle at all times.
- This attraction was previously conceived for the 1927 World's Pavilion.
- Be sure to look for a pneumatic Mickey when you are stuck in the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyelement Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.